[dvblast-devel] Does DVBlast allow DiSEqC switching?

Thomas Kernen tkernen at deckpoint.ch
Mon Oct 12 22:36:01 CEST 2009

Christophe Massiot wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 07, 2009, Thomas Kernen wrote:
>
>> No errors on patching or on compilation. Just 2 warnings:
>
> I am very sorry about my last patches, I had completely forgotten that
> the process for S2API was different, plus the patch was very buggy.
>
> There doesn't seem to be anything in S2API regarding diseqc (actually
> there is a #define, but no code behind), so the diseqc part has to be
> done with API version 4. I have therefore removed a lot of duplicated
> code between S2API and non-S2API to improve readability.
>
> Please try attached patch.

Patched against rev 24. No errors on patching or compilation. Same warnings.

Behaviour is as follows: If I use -S with values {0|1|3} it will tune to
DiSEqC position 0. If I use -S {2|4} it will tune to  DiSEqC position 1.

So yes this is a great improvement over the previous patches but seems
to still have a few hiccups. Currently I've not found a way to tune to
DiSEqC position 2.

Thanks
Thomas