[dvblast-devel] Does DVBlast allow DiSEqC switching?

Marian Ďurkovič md at bts.sk
Tue Oct 13 14:05:44 CEST 2009

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 11:40:21PM +0200, Christophe Massiot wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009, Thomas Kernen wrote:
>
> > Behaviour is as follows: If I use -S with values {0|1|3} it will tune to
> > DiSEqC position 0. If I use -S {2|4} it will tune to  DiSEqC position 1.
>
> Please try this then.

I checked on multiple DVB-S STBs how they implement this basic DiSEqC stuff,
and there are typically the following options:

Disable, 1, 2, 3, 4, MiniA, MiniB.

So if this latest patch solves the problem for Thomas, we should probably
take the same route - we can just change the strtol() base to 16,
which will allow us to accept A and B as -S values and trigger
FE_DISEQC_SEND_BURST independently.

   With kind regards,

       M.