[dvblast-devel] Does DVBlast allow DiSEqC switching?

Marian Ďurkovič md at bts.sk
Thu Oct 15 08:36:44 CEST 2009

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 20:28:58 +0200, Thomas Kernen wrote
> Thanks for pointing me to that thread. Until I requested the DiSEcQ
> support in DVBlast (for which I'm very grateful), I had yet to come
> across a problem with switching between the positions. And since the
> TT-1500 works fine with other applications I'm using I really don't
> think it's cabling related as described in the email thread.
>
> Is there anyone else testing with TT-1500? It's one of the most common
> cards on the market so would expect that someone else on this list is
> also using it.

I have a bunch of those cards here, but no diseqc switch to test with...

Anyway, could you please test the following:

use diseqc-2.patch from Christophe, but increase all msleep() waits in file
dvb.c to 100000.

If your switch is slow, that might perhaps help.

   With kind regards,

        M.