[dvblast-devel] Does DVBlast allow DiSEqC switching?

Christophe Massiot massiot at via.ecp.fr
Sat Oct 24 14:46:47 CEST 2009

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009, Thomas Kernen wrote:

> I've taken patch 5 and changed the values from 15msec to 100msec and yes
> this really does help! With the KNC1 I was able to tune to the other
> DiSEqC positions just fine.

This is good news.

> With the TT-3200 I'm still getting mixed results, even with 200msec. On
> some frequencies I'm not tuning to the correct transponder.
>
> Ex: Hotbird 13.0E 11054.00 H will land me on 11411.00 H. If I tune to
> 11411.00 H I end up on 10892.00 H

It's total madness; there is no known transformation that would lead
to such results. That would mean that the oscillator of the card is not
correctly configured.

I would be curious to know if it still happens without the S2API. Can
you replace the '#if DVB_API_VERSION >= 5' lines with '#if 0' and see
what happens ?

Thanks,
--
Christophe Massiot.