[dvblast-devel] EIT - why setting last_table_id to zero?

Andy Gatward a.j.gatward at reading.ac.uk
Mon Sep 28 20:04:39 CEST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Marian Ďurkovič [mailto:md at bts.sk]
Sent: 24 September 2009 11:10
Subject: FWD: [dvblast-devel] EIT - why setting last_table_id to zero?

>   just wonder if you had chance to read this email - could you please
> comment whether clearing EIT last_table_id has some special purpose
> or if this could be removed?

Sorry, I have been away and turned mail list delivery off...

You are correct that it can be removed - it was left behind when I changed how we were doing the EIT pass-through.
Patch attached; I think this should still apply after your other patches (maybe with some slight offset on one line).

Best wishes,

Andy.