[dvblast-devel] Does DVBlast allow DiSEqC switching?

Christophe Massiot massiot at via.ecp.fr
Mon Sep 28 23:05:13 CEST 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009, Thomas Kernen wrote:

> Thanks. I only realised this after reading the souce. Fingers crossed
> someone will pickup this task in a not too distant future.
>
> Regards,
> Thomas
>
> PS: I'm more than happy to test this but I can't claim to be able to
> write the code.

By "diseqc", do you mean choosing your input among several possible
LNBs, or do you need more complex things such as positioning ?

The former could easily be done because it is already handled by VLC.
However I didn't want to copy code I didn't understand, couldn't
test, and didn't know if someone ever tested it.

--
Christophe Massiot.