[dvblast-devel] TT-Budget S2-3200 + CAM and scrabled channels - trouble

Christophe Massiot massiot at via.ecp.fr
Thu Feb 11 13:13:25 CET 2010

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010, Serge A Larin wrote:

> debug: MMI title: IRDETO - PROMPT
> debug: MMI subtitle: E30 Service is currently scrambled.
> debug: MMI bottom: Press 'OK' to select ;Press 'EXIT' to quit.
> debug: MMI choice: Exit

Obviously the CAM module says that it can't descramble the service.
Maybe you can try to access the CAM menus with dvblast_mmi.sh and check
the entitlements. Does this CAM+card work with VLC or some other
solution ?

The freezes you experience on the free to air channels are due to :

> warning: too many errors for stream 225.1.75.1:1234, resetting

which is performed when we believe the CAM is malfunctioning. If you
want to disable this behaviour, just replace in the config file "1" by
"0" as the second argument for the scrambled service.

--
Christophe Massiot.