[dvblast-devel] dvblast: svn commit r159 (massiot)

Jakub Paweł Głazik zytek-lists at nuxi.pl
Mon Oct 4 15:08:12 CEST 2010

>> Could you be more verbose about this fixes? Should we hurry with
>> updating our headends ? ;-)
>

> There are two bugs that have been fixed in bitstream/dvblast lately :
>  - corruption of psi/si when in the same packet there is the end of a
> section and the beginning of another (only Canalsat seems to be doing that)
>  - pat, nit and sdt updates are not taken into account
>
> So for the last bug I would suggest to upgrade your bitstream/dvblast
> quickly.

I have feedback from my users that since friday's update of dvblast
and bitstream there are audio and video glitches in reception of some
channels, mainly one music channel which has lowest signal strength on
my headend (but BER is 0). I've just reverted dvblast and bitstream to
previous version and are monitoring if it helps. On my desktop seems
like glitches had disappeared.

My blind guess is that new dvblast ignored some packets and there were
'gaps' in transport stream (demux.c: Do not send erroneous packets to
the PSI decoder)

--
.: Jakub Paweł Głazik,
.: email & jabber: zytek<at>nuxi.pl