[dvblast-devel] dvblast: svn commit r159 (massiot)

Jakub Paweł Głazik zytek-lists at nuxi.pl
Tue Oct 5 14:30:48 CEST 2010

2010/10/4 Christophe Massiot <cmassiot at openheadend.tv>:
> Le 4 oct. 2010 à 15:08, Jakub Paweł Głazik a écrit :

>> My blind guess is that new dvblast ignored some packets and there were
>> 'gaps' in transport stream (demux.c: Do not send erroneous packets to
>> the PSI decoder)
>
> This only concerns the PSI tables, not video or audio. Do you have TS discontinuities client-side ? Anything in DVBlast's log ? DVBlast won't discard any packet without telling so.

Thanks for clarification about PSI decoding.

And yes, I have TS discontinues as I have checked now, although it's
strange cause BER and UNC are both 0 and I have new antenna (180cm)
and new cables set up. I think i'm gonna replace the receiver whole
and check again.

Anyway, thanks for quick reply and your help.

--
.: Jakub Paweł Głazik,
.: email & jabber: zytek<at>nuxi.pl