[dvblast-devel] Streaming dvb-c with CI modules

Tran Hai Anh haianhtran1986 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 09:58:31 CET 2011

Dear all,

I am developing an streaming server project with Linux kernel 3.0,
DVB-T-C-CI card, dvblast application. Until now, I have succesfully
installed DVB-T-C-CI card on Kernel 3.0 and streamed IP Multicast by dvblast
application by using this command:

            Dvblast -a 0 -n 1 -f 802000000 -s 6956000 -m qam_64 -c
channels.conf

The config file "channels.conf" is:

            239.10.1.1:5500/udp 1 210

            239.10.1.2:5500/udp 1 211

            .

So, with all free channel on DVB-C I can control and tune ok.

But now, I have one problem with CI modules to decode encrypted channels.
Acctualy, I don't know how to make CI modules working with adapters.

Could you please show me the way to work with CI modules? Which applications
or commands do I need? Please let me know your experiences in this issues.

Thanks and Best regards!

Tran Hai Anh

System Engineer,

Thanh Nga Satellite Television Co. LTD, Viet Nam.