[dvblast-devel] PID remapping patch

Georgi Chorbadzhiyski gf at unixsol.org
Sun Dec 25 01:58:54 CET 2011

On 12/24/11 7:16 PM, Christophe Massiot wrote:
> Le 14 déc. 2011 à 10:51, Georgi Chorbadzhiyski a écrit :
>
>>> If it's OK for you I'd like to release 2.0 before the inclusion of PID remap. PID remap is a big feature but may take some time to stabilize, and 2.0 has been ready for quite some time now.
>>
>> I agree, release 2.0 and then include PID remapping, the patch looks
>> simple enough.
>
> 2.0 is now released. I have just found a major bug in it and would like to release 2.1 shortly. If you have candidates for inclusion, now would be a good time.

Sorry about MMI menus, obviously I have not tested them :(

You should release 2.1 ASAP. May be along with biTStream 1.0 and
a note on the web page with link to biTStream, it is kind of hard to find.

I'm currently busy with other projects, so nothing on dvblast front,
I'll may be add more descriptors in biTStream in January and was thinking
of adding ATSC tables+descriptors support.

--
Georgi Chorbadzhiyski
http://georgi.unixsol.org/