[dvblast-devel] Streaming dvb-c with CI modules

Hai Anh Tran haianhtran1986 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 10:31:27 CET 2011

I'm using Viaccess CA system, no chipset pairing.

I'm sorry, i make a mistake. There are 2 CI slot, and i insert wrong slot.
The adapter i used is number 0, and now i insert slot0, the dvblast stream
out succesfully. Thank you very much.

But i still want to ask one question, whether we can make a config file to
choose which services will be descrambled with which CI slot or not?

Thank you again!

Thanks & Best Regards!
Tran Hai Anh
Mobile: (+84) 912.701.235