[dvblast-devel] Problems with some pro CAMs

Jakub Paweł Głazik zytek-lists at nuxi.pl
Fri Jan 7 21:30:12 CET 2011

2011/1/7 NetOne - Doychin Dokov <root at net1.cc>:
> I'm using TT S2-3650 CI on Debian Squeeze, x64, 2.6.35.10, s2-liplianin,
> dvblast latest SVN r178.
>
> There are problems initializing correctly some CAM modules to decrypt more
> than 1 services:
> 1) AlphaCrypt Pro, v. 3.20
> When the module is initialized, it starts functioning correctly, but random
> parts of the stream are not decrypted. This results in random hickups, and
> may occur from once in a couple of hours to at least one in 5 minutes,
> depending on encryption and number of channels.
> 2) Viaccess 1.0 V484
> When it is initialized, only the last added CAPMT is functioning correctly,
> so only the service with the highest SID is decrypted.

I had the same problem with Viaccess Proffesional 4-service CAM, only
one service worked correctly. When switched to proffesional receiver
everyting works fine.
Quite interesting to see that you manage to get it working by dvblast
reload trick.

--
.: Jakub Paweł Głazik,
.: email & jabber: zytek<at>nuxi.pl