[dvblast-devel] tsdecrypt

Georgi Chorbadzhiyski gf at unixsol.org
Tue Jan 24 13:37:51 CET 2012

Around 01/24/2012 02:33 PM, JULIAN GARDNER scribbled:
> Anybody managed top get this working with dvblast, seems we are not sending all the pids that are needed.
>
> im playing with a boxer card, caid 0500, and i see the 2 pids from the CAT being added to the stream,. but the ones in the PMT are not being added.
>
> Ive tried /emm/ecm and -Y -W but still missing pids

Well, I have got it working :) you are missing pids where? If you are looking
at the output, the default for tsdecrypt is to filter the output. See these
options in the man page:

-p, --output-filter
    Enable output filtering. When output filter is enabled only PAT/PMT/SDT and
data packets are left in the output. Everything else not mentioned in PMT like
NIT, EIT, TDT tables and unknown pids is removed.

-y, --output-nit-pass
    Pass throught NIT packets when output filtering is enabled.

-w, --output-eit-pass
    Pass throught EIT (EPG) packets when output filtering is enabled.

-x, --output-tdt-pass
    Pass throught TDT/TOT packets when output filtering is enabled.

--
Georgi Chorbadzhiyski
http://georgi.unixsol.org/