[dvblast-devel] diseqc2.0-2.1 support

Dan Lita dan.lita at b1tv.ro
Wed Aug 28 13:24:46 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm using dvblast and I can say it's a robust streaming tool. There are
also a few things missing or at least I dont know howto deal with it.
One of them is the usage of multiport diseqc switches.
For example I have a 10 port diseqc2 switch and I dont know how to
control it under dvblast. (if possible). If it is not yet implemented is
it possible to have diseqc support similar to: -S switch from scan-s2
application?

(example: scan-s2 -a 3 -X -x 2 -o zap ./tplist/S07.0E.ini > 7E.ch.conf
-S 7 ) switches to input 7 of the switch and then performs scan.

Thank You,
Dan Lita