[dvblast-devel] diseqc2.0-2.1 support

Georgi Chorbadzhiyski gf at unixsol.org
Thu Aug 29 13:50:47 CEST 2013

Around 08/28/2013 02:24 PM, Dan Lita scribbled:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using dvblast and I can say it's a robust streaming tool. There are
> also a few things missing or at least I dont know howto deal with it.
> One of them is the usage of multiport diseqc switches.
> For example I have a 10 port diseqc2 switch and I dont know how to
> control it under dvblast. (if possible). If it is not yet implemented is
> it possible to have diseqc support similar to: -S switch from scan-s2
> application?
>
> (example: scan-s2 -a 3 -X -x 2 -o zap ./tplist/S07.0E.ini > 7E.ch.conf
> -S 7 ) switches to input 7 of the switch and then performs scan.

Look at --diseqc and --uncommited parameters in current git. This commit
will give you and idea how to use them:

http://git.videolan.org/?p=dvblast.git;a=commit;h=05381442b9956fb280d5f4770e710df44b55cf26

Maybe it is a good idea to port some of scan-s2 code to make it easier
to directly select outputs of uncommitted switch such as yours.

Patches are always welcome :) /the scan-s2 code dealing with diseqc looks
pretty simple/.

https://pikacode.com/mercurial.intuxication.org/scan-s2.tar.gz

diseqc.c

--