[dvblast-devel] fewer PMT filters

Stas Sergeev stsp at list.ru
Fri Oct 25 18:24:36 CEST 2013

Hi!

I am trying to adapt dvblast into our embedded system.
My goal is very simple: to get one program from linuxDVB
and stream it to the network with udp.
The problem I currently have, is that when dvblast receives PAT,
it immediately sets filters for all the PMT pids it have found
in PAT. Even though the output is configured for single
program only, so 1 PMT filter would be enough.
The problem is that our system is very short on filters, and
this behaviour is unacceptable.

Is there any switch to tell dvblast to not allocate the unnecessary
PMT filters? If there is none, how difficult would it be to add
such an option?