[dvblast-devel] [patch] make DVR_BUFFER_SIZE configurable

Georgi Chorbadzhiyski gf at unixsol.org
Mon Oct 28 11:13:47 CET 2013

Around 10/28/2013 11:30 AM, Stas Sergeev scribbled:
> Hi guys, I'd like to post a few patches that I did
> while adapting dvblast to our system.
>
> The attached patches make DVR_BUFFER_SIZE configurable.
> If this is fine, I'll post some more small patches.

Some comments:
 - 0001 can't be applied cleanly on current git, you need to rebase it.
 - You are missing documentation changes.
   - Remove 2 from the list of free options.
   - Descripbe what the option does in the usage and add the new
     parameter in the man page.

Lowering the buffer size in 0002 is not a good idea, it's to better drop
this patch.

--
Georgi Chorbadzhiyski | http://georgi.unixsol.org/ | http://github.com/gfto/