[dvblast-devel] ISDB-T support

Nuno Mota mundumelga at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 17:03:06 CET 2014

DVBlast works with ISDB-T. In terms of my kernel...which is based on a
3.2.0 kernel, ISDB-T is actually addressed as a  DVB-T frontend I think.

I use the same command line as I normally use for DVB-T, where the only
input I need is the frequency. I did no changes in dvblast source code for
ISDB support.