[dvblast-devel] wishlist

Dan Lita dan.lita at b1tv.ro
Sun Nov 8 19:35:40 CET 2015

raw diseqc is when you specify yourself the command string like this one:

e0 31 6b 0a

or this one:
e0 10 39 F6

I'm using now:

scan-s2 -a 1 -X -x 2 -S 6 -o zap 'jtv' > channels.conf -s 1
and immediately then:
dvblast -a 1 -n 0  -c jtv  -f 12694000 -s 3333000  -v 13 -u -U -t 1

I never managed to do this directly from dvblast since S=6 equivalent in
-k dvblast cannot be 6 ... (1-4 interval)
I have a 10 port diseqc switch which uses uncommited=6 to switch correctly.
scan-s2 allows me to send that command.

I have tried also to use dvblast diseqc as described here:
https://creudevel.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/how-to-use-diseqc-with-dvblast-the-right-way/
but it does not work for me.

raw diseqc or better multiple raw diseqc introduction may solve these
problems.

Thank you,
Dan