[dvblast-devel] DVB-S2 modulators

Ibrahim Tachijian barhom at netsat.se
Sun Apr 17 03:36:02 CEST 2016

You should be able to create a mpts using something like;
https://github.com/gfto/mptsd

This will take any UDP/RTP input (even http) and create a mpts. Georgi
tested this with DVB-C modulators and that works fine so this should also
work with DVB-S2 modulators that can take IP Input.

Is there anyone out there that has a DVB-S2 modulator that can do IP INPUT
that are willing to test?