[dvblast-devel] DVB-S2 modulators

Ahmed Ramze ahmedramze at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 03:54:48 CEST 2016

Hello Ibrahim

there is too different between IP/MPTS and DVB , if you need to convert the
IP even multi or uni cast into  DVB standards you need encapsulation but
this is not for video broadcast it for data broadcast like IP over DVB
which its different usage of  DVB.
the input of DVB its SPI-TS or ASI-TS the TS its not IP ts like what we
know its different.

you can check this modulator which its support IP L2 input ts stream but
its for data not for video and its price quad the solution that I gave it
to you.

http://www.ayecka.com/products-ST1.php

if your project simple you can use the DVB-T modulator which its work in
QAM modulation and use any DVB-T DVB-S up converter but this is not
professional solution.

Best Regards..
Eng.Ahmed Ramze
CEO HighSpeedTelecom S.A.R.L  <http://www.HighSpeedTelecom.Net>