[dvblast-devel] DVB-C annex B support

Gonzalo Berdeal gonberdeal at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 16:22:14 CET 2016

I am using new card multistandard TBS 6528 with open source TBS drivers. Now there is a different way of enabling DVB-C with dvb-fe-tool as I explained before.

My problem tuning DVB-C annex-b have been solved thanks to an update of drivers.

However, I have problem receiving the SDT. When executing "dvblastctl -r socket get_sdt" I get ERROR: No data.

If I execute the same command with a DVB-C annex-a signal I get the SDT table correctly. Just to clarify, I am using the same signal generator for DVB-C annex-a and DVB-C annex-b, just changing annex type.

Any idea?