[dvblast-devel] Passthrough has no effect

Stefan Pöschel basic.master at gmx.de
Sun May 13 17:33:33 CEST 2018

Hi Christophe,

as the implementation already exists, I would really appreciate that it
is pushed. The reason is that I actually sometimes use dvblast to do a
mux dump and to see at the same time whether e.g. any discontinuities occur.

Currently I use the "-d" option to output the mux to a localhost port
and save it with nc, but I would really prefer to have to use only a
single command for a dump, and to have a more direct way without
involving loopback. So this would be really useful for me.

Or is there any other tool for Linux that provides a similar extent of
options to configure the reception parameters and the ability to dump a
complete mux?

Regards,
	Stefan