[dvblast-devel] dvblast & remote CAM decoding

Ahmed Ramze ahmedramze at gmail.com
Wed May 30 15:05:40 CEST 2018

Hi all

as I told you before its depend on your CAS system , for example Normal
Irdeto you can share the EMM/ECM via proxy server like CCAM or NewCSC etc.
if you able to share it , then you can decrypt  the Stream.

for Secure CAS (which its support chip peering (CARD read the de-crypt
chip) which its installed inside the IRD or receiver.

so to help you first we need to know type of CAS system use can support
CCAM or any card sharing server.
and also type of CAM how much PIDs support and bandwidth normal CAMs
support 40Mb and 2-4 PIDs (two-four channels) and prof. CAMs support 6-8 Tv
Channels depend on PIDs and bandwidth.

and by the way , the IRDs its more cheap 8 S2 tunner with CI price around
1500-2500$  more cheaper from using PC with cards and more flexible and
based on FPGA/SOC.

I did some failed project with IRDETO secure CAMs

i use this PCI cards

https://www.tbsdtv.com/products/tbs6928se-dvb-s2-tv-tuner-ci-pcie-card.html

Regards.

Regards.