[dvblast-devel] dvblast & remote CAM decoding

Daniel Kučera daniel.kucera at gmail.com
Wed May 30 15:15:58 CEST 2018

Ahmed,

you are partially correct and partially not.

There are two types of pairing:
- between decryption card and CAS (module or box directly)
- between CAS (module) and Host (box) - only available in CI+

If the module is CI (not plus) we can be sure it will work in devices
described above.
If the module is CI+ it can be paired with specific device and the
content provide can control this thus there is a possibility it won't
work.

S pozdravom / Best regards
Daniel Kucera.