[libbluray-devel] PTS and DTS of Blu-Ray titles made of multiple files

Andrea3000 andrea3000 at email.it
Wed Nov 9 09:24:21 CET 2011

John Stebbins <stebbins at ...> writes:

> You are responsible for handling discontinuities.  But libbluray does
deliver an event to let you know when
> clips change so that you
> can flag the discontinuity appropriately.

That is good, I'll look into it and I'll try to implement all the stuff.
I have read libbluray headers multiple times but I don't understand if
clip informations are useful for this purpose.
Does libbluray provide the necessary video and audio PTS offset that
has to be added to the nth clip of the title to have PTS continuity?

Because in case of seek I don't think that BD_EVENT is enough to
handle this correctly.

Thank you very much for your answer

Regards

Andrea