[libbluray-devel] PTS and DTS of Blu-Ray titles made of multiple files

John Stebbins stebbins at jetheaddev.com
Sat Nov 19 18:38:03 CET 2011

Hi,

On 11/18/2011 05:19 PM, Andrea3000 wrote:
> Andrea3000 <andrea3000 at ...> writes:
>
>> Thank you very much!
>> I'll try to figure it out as soon as possible.
>> I'll let you know
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Andrea
>>
> Ok I figured it out. It seems to work good for now.
>
> There is only one strange behavior.
> bd_tell_time() doesn't give me the absolute time of the actual
> position from the beginning of the title, instead it gives me
> the absolute time of the actual position from the beginning
> of the current clip.
>
> Am I missing something? I'm using the latest libbluray from
> git repository

Hmm, yeah, that's not what I expected it to do.  I thought it would give the time
from the beginning of the title analogous to how bd_tell() gives the position from
the beginning of the title.

It would be trivial to fix.  All the information is already there in the NAV_CLIP that
nav_packet_search() returns.  I wonder who it would screw up to change the behavior
of this API.

--
John      GnuPG fingerprint: D0EC B3DB C372 D1F1 0B01  83F0 49F1 D7B2 60D4 D0F7