[libbluray-devel] Bluray with BD-J menu

Andrea3000 andrea3000 at email.it
Wed Feb 1 13:03:54 CET 2012

I'm an happy user of libbluray library. I've included it in my
movie player application and I'm able to playback every
bluray disc (without menu).

I know would like to implement navigation menu support
in my app.

Quite all of the bluray titles I have, though, have BD-J menu
and only a few of them have HDMV menu.
The example program "BD-info" reports that for all of them
(BD-J and HDMV titles) Top-menu is supported.

But when I use "BD-J test" example program it always hangs
with errors from Java like: "**** not implemented" or some
errors about referencing a NULL pointer.

None of the titles with BD-J menu works. Is BD-J menu still
work in progress or it is supposed to work?