[libbluray-devel] RFC: remove and mark static functions that are not exported and unused out of their unit .

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Wed Feb 20 07:46:45 CET 2013

On 19 Feb, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote :
> I would go with either separate library or merging it into libavcodec,
> myself (and eventually having libbluray use libavcodec, so to avoid the
> duplication).

Please avoid that. Depending on libavcodec is the best way to have
headaches.
Not going to troll again, but they don't understand anything about what
is a stable API, an ABI, a version or a release.

Let's avoid to depend on it if we can avoid that.

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734