[libbluray-devel] Reg Maintainer of libbluray

rajesh rajesh at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Nov 27 13:36:06 CET 2013

Hi,

I am working on a new architecture - ppc64le (powerpc 64-bit Little
Endian) and I was looking at building package libbluray. When built on
our ppc64le environment and I find that libbluray failed to build due to
an outdated libtool. I need to talk to the maintainer and request
him/her to release a new version of libbluray using alpha release of
libtool which has the ppc64le fixes. Could anybody help me finding out
the maintainer of this package or redirect this mail to the correct person.

Thanks and Regards
Rajeshkumar S
Linux Technology Center, IBM