[libbluray-devel] Bug report

benzrf benzrf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 20:21:52 CET 2016

I've found what seems to be a bug in libbluray, where the JVM fails to get
loaded - when I try to open a Blu-ray in mpv or VLC, I get this message:

> bdj.c:457: BD-J check: Failed to load JVM library

The actual problem seems to be around line 245 in bdj.c - there's a loop
that tries to locate libjvm in several places, but it doesn't actually stop
once it finds it, so it ends up just resulting in whether libjvm is present
in the final item of the list. If I set my JAVA_HOME environment variable
so that the loop in question never even gets reached, I don't get the error
above.