[libbluray-devel] BD-J game to test with

Roald Strauss mr_lou at dewfall.dk
Mon Apr 3 15:57:35 CEST 2017

Thanks for letting me know. Very glad to have helped.

The "upload to phone" part is actually just a simple HTTP server. So
it's just basic network functionality, which should work if the
"download highscore" and "upload highscore" functionality works. But
there may be firewalls etc on the computer that prevents access.

Looking forward to trying it out myself! :-)

- Roald