[libbluray-devel] My Blu-ray project you can use for testing

Roald Strauss mr_lou at dewfall.dk
Sun Dec 3 18:02:42 CET 2017

Hello devs,

I've completed my Blu-ray project "8-bit Memoirs" now, and it can be
downloaded from here:

http://www.8bitMemoirs.com/dl/1/8bitMemoirs-Issue1-English.iso

More info at www.8bitMemoirs.com

It's a 23 gb download due to a lot of video and music, but it will no
doubt be useful for testing in your BD-J development.

Currently, the only critical bug I can find in VLC, is when the playlist
goes to a new track. Then the BD-J Xlet disappears. In recent nightly
builds the screen just turns black. 15 days ago it would still show the
videopart of the track that was playing. (The Xlet was still gone
though). In a nightly build from 13th of June 2016, it switches tracks
fine while keeping the Xlet on screen too - though still with a 1-second
black screen - but the Xlet doesn't go away. Ideally the Xlet should of
course remain on the screen at all times.

So the problem occurs when an mpls file contains more than one track,
and when it goes from one track to the next.

Then there are also a few other things missing, but I've coded around
these things to make it run in VLC.

Sincerely,

Roald "Mr.Lou" Strauss