[libbluray-devel] problem compiling libbluray on Raspberry Pi3

Petri Hintukainen phintuka at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Aug 25 13:56:44 CEST 2018

pe, 2018-08-24 kello 18:20 +0000, John kirjoitti:
> I am trying to compile libbluray v1.0.2 on my Raspberry Pi 3 (distro
> is Arch ARM/armv7h) but am running into a problem relating to
> /usr/bin/ant coredumping which kills it.  I attached the build log in
> hopes someone may have an idea to fix the error.  Please let me know
> if I can provide any other information.

Builds fine here with Arch Linux ARM / armv7l:

# uname -a
Linux alarmpi 4.14.66-1-ARCH #1 SMP Sat Aug 25 01:08:25 UTC 2018 armv7l
GNU/Linux

# pacman -Q apache-ant jdk8-openjdk
apache-ant 1.9.7-1
jdk8-openjdk 8.u181-1.1

Are all packages up-to-date ? If ant crashes, it is more likely distro
issue.

You could try running ant from command-line to see if it gives any more
info. Something like

ant --execdebug -verbose -debug \
  -f src/libbluray/bdj/build.xml \
  -Dbuild='src/libbluray/bdj/build' \
  -Ddist='.libs' \
  -Dsrc_awt=:java-j2se \
  -Dbootclasspath="" \
  -Dversion='j2se-1.0.2'

If you simply want to get it running, you can build the library without
.jar file (configure --disable-bdjava-jar). .jar file is arch-
independent, so it can be build in any other system and copied to RPi.

- Petri