[libbluray-devel] problem compiling libbluray on Raspberry Pi3

Petri Hintukainen phintuka at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 26 14:24:45 CEST 2018

su, 2018-08-26 kello 08:57 +0000, John kirjoitti:
> Thank you for the reply.  I am running the same software versions as
> you.  I tried the command you recommended, but it ended in errors.
> See the attached output.  Thanks in advance for any insights.

Looks like you're using Java 10 to build libbluray. It won't work.
Still, ant shouldn't crash but print error message (like it does in
Ubuntu if I use Java 9).

You could try building with Java 8. Something like

(export JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/ && make)

If you have Java 10 as default you probably need to set JAVA_HOME at
runtime too.