[libbluray-devel] mpls_parse.c:983: _parse_mpls_extension(): unhandled extension 3.5

Will ws3reg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 01:45:08 CET 2018

Greetings,

I have a decrypted UHD Blu-ray, and when attempting to scan the directory
with HandBrakeCLI (which uses libbluray), it reports the following to
standard out:

mpls_parse.c:983: _parse_mpls_extension(): unhandled extension 3.5
mpls_parse.c:983: _parse_mpls_extension(): unhandled extension 3.5

Just curious if this is fixed in master? I've looked at the git log, and it
doesn't appear to be, and from the main libbluray page (
https://www.videolan.org/developers/libbluray.html), I'm unsure how to file
a bug other than through this mailing list as the "Support" link seems to
be for VLC and not  this specific library.  Any pointers kindly appreciated.

Cheers,
Will