[libbluray-devel] TITLES_FILTER_DUP_CLIP filters out valid title

Heinz Wiesinger heinz.lists at wiesinger.pro
Sat Oct 27 20:13:36 CEST 2018

Hi!

I came across a bluray disc with a single title, where TITLES_FILTER_DUP_CLIP
(and hence also TITLES_RELEVANT) filters out that single title. The title in
question has 94 chapters, and 97 clips with a 1:1 mapping of chapters to
clips. Clips 95-97 are not mapped to a chapter (afaics) and have the same
length.

Not sure if any more checking can be done before removing titles with
duplicate clips to make sure no valid titles are actually removed. However, I
think adding a check to not remove the only title on the disc would be useful.
Opinions? Or any more info I can provide?

Grs,
Heinz