[libbluray-devel] Chapter skip not working in 1.1.2

Vitor Dall'Acqua veggav at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 14:59:02 CEST 2019

Hi,

My name is Vitor and I just started learning C++  and I'm the author of
Kodi HDR edition.

Main kodi uses 1.0.2 which is quite old and doesn't support UHD BD.
I have compiled and updated libbluray to 1.1.2 and as far as I can see and
others have tested everything works, except chapter skip.

Chapter information stays always 0 / (total chapter number).
So it is able to check the chapter total just not the current chapter.

Any chance someone point out to me what have changed with libbluray chapter
seek so I can try to fix it with Kodi?
I have looked and compared both bluray.h (1.0.2 and 1.1.2) and I honestly
can't find anything relevant for this behavior.

Thank you for having me here and for your help.
Regards

Vitor