[libbluray-devel] Build failure after Oracle Java CPU for April 2022

Fridrich Strba fstrba at suse.com
Thu Apr 21 15:52:42 UTC 2022

Hello, good people,

I order to fix a security issue mentioned in JDK-8278356, the commit
"8278356: Improve file creation" backported to all supported Java
versions, introduced a new abstract method "isInvalid".

The attached patch implements that in BDFileSystem.java by reflection in
order to build with whichever version of Java. Now, I grepped the code
and libbluray does not call that function, so maybe a dummy
implementation like "return false;" would be enough, but one never
knows. So judge by yourself, whether you are fine with this patch or
with any other implementation.

Cheers

Fridrich