[libdts-devel] Updates for "Projects using libdts"

Gamester17 gamester17 at xboxmediacenter.com
Thu Sep 2 15:39:10 CEST 2004

Hi Gildas and everyone workin on DTSdec/libDTS, I read on the DTSdec page
(www.videolan.org/dtsdec.html) from the VideoLAN website that you wanted to
know and list all projects that use libdts so I thought I write you this
mail (I originaly sent it directly to Gildas but got no reply for now
forwarding it to the libdts mailing-list);

First, our own project (XBMC - Xbox Media Center) now use libdts, at the
core of our player is a port of MPlayer which in turn now also use libdts.
MPlayer got it's libdts codec version from FFmpeg who in turn got the code
from yourselves. Plus ffdshow has also very recently announced that they
also integrated libdts. Finally I also heard (but not confirmed) that
AC3Filter now also use libdts. So please update your "Projects using libdts"
section of the libdts webpage to state this:

XboxMediaCenter (XBMC): a free multimedia player for the Xbox game-console.
MPlayer - The Movie Player: a free multimedia player (www.mplayerhq.hu).
FFmpeg Multimedia System: free stream server/client(ffmpeg.sourceforge.net).
ffdshow: a DirectShow filter for most A/V codecs (ffdshow.sourceforge.net).
AC3Filter: a DirectShow filter for AC3 and DTS (ac3filter.sourceforge.net).

PS! Please use www.xboxmediacenter.de for our site as our .com is currently
down.
(More info on our project here: www.xboxmediacenter.de/info_project.htm )

Regards, thanks and respect to you and the VideoLAN project.

/ Gamester17 (Project-XBMC)
gamester17 at xboxmediacenter.com
http://www.xboxmediacenter.com
http://www.xboxmediacenter.de