[libdca-devel] fails to decode 4.0 channel DTS48/24

Peter Cordes peter at cordes.ca
Sat Dec 1 05:59:34 CET 2007

On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 12:19:27PM +0100, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
> Hi, please upload it to upload.mplayerhq.hu, and file a bug report to
> https://roundup.mplayerhq.hu/roundup/ffmpeg/. Hopefully the bug will be
> fixed sometime in the future. (If the bug also affect ffmpeg.)

 Ok, I uploaded it and submitted
https://roundup.mplayerhq.hu/roundup/ffmpeg/issue278

 roundup lets you upload a file with the bug report.  I wish I'd found that
first. :(

 I had some trouble with uploading.  I made a directory, DTS-48-24-4.0, and
did mput *.  lftp failed to create the last two files, since the first one
was the 58MB file with video.  There's probably a limit check...

 I made a second directory, DTS-48-24-4.0.try2, and uploaded my text file
description of the samples, as requested by
http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/bugreports.html, then I uploaded the 14MB .dts.

 happy hacking,

--
#define X(x,y) x##y
Peter Cordes ;  e-mail: X(peter at cor , des.ca)