[libdvbpsi-devel] DVB support for windows

KenS kens at campoz.fslife.co.uk
Sat Aug 25 18:16:45 CEST 2007

A typical command line (assuming you are trying dvb-t (terrestrial) is:
vlc dvbt:// :dvb-frequency=177500 :dvb-bandwidth=7 :dvb-caching=500
You of course need to substitute your own values for dvb-frequency (in kHz)
and dvb-bandwidth (in MHz)
dvb-caching helps stop audio stuttering - it is in ms

Also check this thread on the VLC forums
<http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=35357>
http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=35357