[libdvbpsi-devel] Developpement for DVB

Léo GLEIZE leo.gleize at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 13:27:14 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm Leo, I'm new on this mailing list. Your project libcvbpsi interest me.

I have to develop (with imposed langage C# ...) an analyser for DVB flux,
more precisely an analyser for audio buffer in TS flux. I'm at the begining
of my research on development for DVB, and I hope you would help me to give
some start viewes.

Do you know if there some existing API / librairies (in any langage) to make
treatment on DVB, PS, TS, MPEG streams?
Does VideoLAN have some internal tools to give statistics, treatment, ...
for theses stream?
Have you idea how VideoLAN (and in which source code file) make treatment of
audio buffer into TS stream?
Could you inform me about some web site or documentation about development
for DVB stream?

I know my questions are a little bit too open, and I apologize for my bad
english (I'm french), but I hope you will help me.

Thanks,

Leo