Help

Richard Pinnell pinr at rocketmail.com
Mon Feb 10 00:18:52 CET 2003

I know this is probally not the correct place to ask
this but I'm at the end of my tether!  I cannot get
libdvdcss to decrtypt cds on my system.  At least I
think the problem is with libdvdcss.  I'm running
gentoo linux and I have installed:
libdvdcss
libdvdread
libdvdnav
I have tried playing dvds in xine, mplayer and ogle.
What happens is that the dvd is read but the video
output is double vision.  I have tried various
versions of libdvdcss and the other libs all with the
same result.  Video cds play fine.  The strange thing
is that everything worked on a previous install,  Can
anyone help.  I have scoured the newgroups and can't
find anyone with the same problem