Fwd: Re: Fwd: [MPlayer-users] SCSI emulation

H}kan Hjort d95hjort at dtek.chalmers.se
Sat Jan 4 19:48:37 CET 2003

Fri Jan 03 2003, Bob Lockie wrote:
> Arpi wrote:

Could you try the following too?  This is a small utility that accesses
and prints a bunch of info from the drive and disc in it.

http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~dvd/dist/dvd_test.tar.gz

compile by running the 'build.sh' script and run with
'./dvd_test /dev/dvd >& dvd_test.logX'
this should print a bunch of stuff. Do this for the different configurations
dma on/off ide-scsi on/off and send the output to me.
Does it make any difference depending on the DVD movie/disc used?
Ejecting / intering the disc?  Having it mounted or not?
I'll write a summary of anything intresting for the list.

--
Håkan Hjort