Error cracking CSS key

Greg Kilfoyle greg at kilfoyle.com
Fri Feb 6 17:25:35 CET 2004

I've not received any replies to this or seen anything on the list. Does
anyone have any ideas? Do I need to provide more information?

This is a DVD that my daughter received for her birthday last year from
overseas and she's not been able to watch it yet :(

Cheers, Greg.

--
Greg Kilfoyle <greg at kilfoyle.com>