libdvdcss is jacked

Andrew A. Gill superluser at frontiernet.net
Thu Mar 2 05:48:59 CET 2006

So here's the deal.

I try to play a DVD with libdvdcss, and I get garbled output.
I'm told that it looks like libdvdcss isn't working.  So I
thought I'd come by here and start screaming at you guys until
you fix it.

Specifically, I tried csstest, and here's the info:

 	]$ libdvdcss-1.2.9/test/.libs/lt-csstest \
 	/mnt/cdrom/video_ts/vts_08_0.vob 1024

 	cool, I found libdvdcss version 1.2.9
 	read failed (no error)

That, y'know, isn't a very helpful error.

(I may be rather angry because I just fasted 24 hours for Ash
Wednesday, and the Chicken Divan that I just spent 2 hours
preparing and $20 buying the ingredients for came out

--
| Andrew A. Gill     To ensure continued quality of service,   |
|                    this e-mail is being monitored by the NSA |