[libdvdcss-devel] Tries to create cache subdirectory in / (root)

Christian Pernegger pernegger at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 14:29:07 CET 2016

Hmm, I did some more testing on a box which actually has physical
drives, and the cache subdir handling appears to be broken even on
physical discs in 1.4.0. It always tries to access /$subdir for me
(DVDCSS_CACHE not set).

Note that $HOME/.dvdcss gets created fine and CACHEDIR.TAG written as well.

Regards,
Christian Pernegger