[libdvdnav-devel] Crashes with corrupt ISO

Thomas Lindroth thomas.lindroth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 14:31:18 CET 2015

On 01/05/2015 12:26 AM, Steve Dibb wrote:
> Thanks, man, this is great stuff.  One question: how do you determine
> whether the bug is in dvd_info or libdvdread?
I don't know of any ways to find out except for digging in with a
debugger. Crashes often happen in a different module from where the bug
is. The author of afl-fuzz tried to group crashes based on the code line
where the crash happened but so many crashes happens in library
functions like memcpy that idea was abandoned.